I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The administrator of your personal data is the company PCS Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw, KRS number ........... , registered in the XII-th Department of the National Court Register, NIP number ……… , REGON: ………
2. Personal data is processed in accordance with legal requirements and stored on a secured server.
3. The company PCS Sp. z o. o. appointed the Inspector for Personal Data Protection, who can be contacted:
- by traditional mail, by writing to the address of the registered office
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone at the following telephone number: +48 796 197 603.
II. DATA PROCESSING
1. SCOPE OF PROCESSED DATA
1. You can visit our website without disclosing or leaving your personal information. If you would like to leave your personal data by sending it by e-mail or contacting us, you should read the provisions of this Policy.
2. Information that you can provide by sending an e-mail or contact form may contain your personal data such as name, title, telephone number, e-mail address, company name (if applicable).
3. If you are applying for a position in our company, you will be asked to agree to read additional terms and conditions regarding the recruitment process.
4. We may use information about the details of your visit to our website. This includes (but is not limited to these details) IP address, location, communication data, information about the resources you had access to and the time you spent on our site. The above data may be used to develop our website and its content.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
1.Your data is processed for the following purposes:
• marketing (based on: Article 6 (1) letter (f) of the GDPR)
• tax or accounting obligations (based on: Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
• detection, investigation or defense in the event of complaints and complaints (based on: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
• implementation of the provisions of the contract with PCS Sp. z o. o. (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
• archiving (basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
2. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner (including profiling).
3. Your data may be transferred for processing to companies with which PCS Sp. z o. o. cooperates with.
4. if it is necessary to perform the provisions of the contract or other services.
5. We have the right to transfer your personal data to entities authorized to do so under applicable law. If necessary, you will be informed about it.
6. Your personal data will be processed until the purpose of processing is achieved, but not longer than 15 years from the date of consent to their processing.
7. We reserve the right to process your data after the end of the processing period or to withdraw consent to processing only in the event of future complaints or court proceedings or if legal regulations oblige us to store this data.
III. RIGHTS RELATED TO DATA PROCESSING
1. RIGHTS OF PERSONS PROVIDING DATA
1. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
• withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data;
• access to their personal data, including receiving a copy of the processed data;
• correction of your personal data, if the data in the possession of PCS Sp. z o. o. is incorrect or incomplete;
• delete your personal data, if no further processing is required for the purpose for which it was collected and PCS Sp. z o. o. has no right to further processing;
• restrictions on the processing of personal data, e.g. in a situation where:
- you have a reservation as to the correctness of your data
- you think that we should not process your data, but you do not want to, that we remove them
- we do not need to further process your data, but it is necessary in the event of potential complaints
- you have objected to the processing of your data, but we are obliged to verify whether we should process it
• object to the processing of your personal data in special circumstances related to your situation;
• transfer of your personal data, if provided in electronic form.
2. OBJECT TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
2. The objection may be submitted at any time as follows:
- in person at the office of PCS Sp. z o. o..
- by traditional mail, to the company's registered office address
- by e-mail: email@example.com;
- by phone: +48 606 360 752
3. If you believe that PCS Sp. z o. o. has violated the legal regulations regarding the processing of your data, you have the right to file a complaint.
4. Complaints may be submitted to the office of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, located in Warsaw at ul. Rates 2.
3. In the event of changes in the policy, information about the new version will be published on the company's website.
Version 1.0 dated 29.07.2020